Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santoni, Michele, 1996.
"Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 640-663, October.
- Michele Santoni, "undated". "Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies," Discussion Papers 94/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002. "Sums and Products of Indirect Utility Functions," NIRSA Working Paper Series 6, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- Bipasa Datta & Huw D. Dixon, "undated". "omega - Homothetic Preferences," Discussion Papers 00/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2016.
"On imperfect competition with occasionally binding cash-in-advance constraints,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 72-85.
- Huw Dixon & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Working Papers 2011-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Dixon, Huw David & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Denis Conniffe, 2002.
"Sums and Products of Indirect Utility Functions,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 285-295.
- Conniffe, D., 2002. "Sums and Products of Indirect Utility Functions," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1150402, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Chouliarakis, George & Correa-López, Mónica, 2011. "Monetary institutions, imperfect competition and employment outcomes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 131-148, August.
- M. Correa-López, 2006. "A model of unionized oligopoly in general equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0605, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Correa LÃ³pez, MÃ³nica, 2003. "Extended linear-homothetic preferences and the Cournot-Bertrand profit differential," Economics Discussion Papers 8868, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Bertoletti, Paolo, 2006. "Logarithmic quasi-homothetic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 433-439, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:69:y:2000:i:1:p:55-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .