A Wald-type test of quadratic parametric restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansley, Craig F. & Kohn, Robert & Shively, Thomas S., 1992. "Computing p-values for the generalized Durbin-Watson and other invariant test statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 277-300.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J., 1984. "Approximating the distributions of econometric estimators and test statistics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 881-935 Elsevier.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Park, Joon Y, 1988.
"On the Formulation of Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1065-1083, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1986. "On the Formulation of Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 801, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zeng-Hua Lu & Maxwell King, 2002. "Improving The Numerical Technique For Computing The Accumulated Distribution Of A Quadratic Form In Normal Variables," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 149-165.
- Lafontaine, Francine & White, Kenneth J., 1986. "Obtaining any Wald statistic you want," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-40.
- Gregory, Allan W & Veall, Michael R, 1985. "Formulating Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1465-1468, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:3:p:359-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.