Obtaining any Wald statistic you want
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goh, Kim-Leng & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Modified Wald tests for non-linear restrictions: A cautionary tale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 133-138, November.
- Francisco J. Goerlich Gisbert, 1992. "Un test alternativo de la hipótesis de sustitución intertemporal del trabajo," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 259-280, May.
- Alessandra Canepa & Raymond O'Brien, 2000. "The Size and Power of Bootstrap Tests for Linear Restrictions in Misspecified Cointegrating Relationships," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1807, Econometric Society.
- Helen Popper, 1995. "Term premia comovement in German, Japanese, and U.S. domestic markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-62, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:62:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Numerical Performance," Econometrics 9602009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1996.
- Holm, Pasi & Somervuori, Elina, 1997. "Structural Unemployment in Finland," Discussion Papers 136, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Lung-fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2012. "The C(α)-type gradient test for spatial dependence in spatial autoregressive models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 119-135, October.
- Kemp, Gordon C. R., 2001. "Invariance and the Wald test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 209-217, September.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2017.
"Invariant tests based on M -estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 182-204, March.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon, 2000. "Invariant Tests Based on M-Estimators, Estimating Functions and the Generalized Method of Moments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1420, Econometric Society.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2015. "Invariant tests based on M-estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-27, CIRANO.
- Marcel G. Dagenais, 1992. "Pièges et limitations de l'analyse micro-économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 1-9.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989.
"Estimating Market Structure and Tax Incidence: The Japanese Television Market,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 225-239, March.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "Estimating market structure and tax incidence: the Japanese television market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8769c17g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Naorayex K Dastoor, 2008. "A simple explanation for the non-invariance of a Wald statistic to a reformulation of a null hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(62), pages 1-10.
- Lu, Zeng-Hua & King, Maxwell L., 2004. "A Wald-type test of quadratic parametric restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 359-364, June.
- Sbordone, Argia M., 2005.
"Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1183-1197, September.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2005. "Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?," Staff Reports 204, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:12:y:1992:i:2:a:2990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albers, C.J. & Critchley, F. & Gower, J.C., 2011. "Applications of quadratic minimisation problems in statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 714-722, March.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Hansen, Paul & Owen, P. Dorian, 1996. "Inference on productivity differentials in multi-sector models of economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 315-325, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:21:y:1986:i:1:p:35-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.