Obtaining any Wald statistic you want
No abstract is available for this item.
- Goh, Kim-Leng & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Modified Wald tests for non-linear restrictions: A cautionary tale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 133-138, November.
- Francisco J. Goerlich Gisbert, 1992. "Un test alternativo de la hipótesis de sustitución intertemporal del trabajo," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 259-280, May.
- Alessandra Canepa & Raymond O'Brien, 2000. "The Size and Power of Bootstrap Tests for Linear Restrictions in Misspecified Cointegrating Relationships," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1807, Econometric Society.
- Helen Popper, 1995. "Term premia comovement in German, Japanese, and U.S. domestic markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-62, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:62:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Numerical Performance," Econometrics 9602009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1996.
- Pasi Holm & Elina Somervuori, 1997. "Structural Unemployment in Finland," Discussion Papers 136, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Lung-fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2012. "The C(α)-type gradient test for spatial dependence in spatial autoregressive models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 119-135, October.
- Kemp, Gordon C. R., 2001.
"Invariance and the Wald test,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 209-217, September.
- Kemp, GCR, 2000. "Invariance and the Wald Test," Economics Discussion Papers 2887, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2017. "Invariant tests based on M -estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 182-204, March.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon, 2000. "Invariant Tests Based on M-Estimators, Estimating Functions and the Generalized Method of Moments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1420, Econometric Society.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2015. "Invariant tests based on M-estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-27, CIRANO.
- Marcel G. Dagenais, 1992. "Pièges et limitations de l'analyse micro-économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 1-9.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989. "Estimating Market Structure and Tax Incidence: The Japanese Television Market," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 225-239, March.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "Estimating market structure and tax incidence: the Japanese television market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8769c17g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Naorayex K Dastoor, 2008. "A simple explanation for the non-invariance of a Wald statistic to a reformulation of a null hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(62), pages 1-10.
- Lu, Zeng-Hua & King, Maxwell L., 2004. "A Wald-type test of quadratic parametric restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 359-364, June.
- Sbordone, Argia M., 2005. "Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1183-1197, September.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2005. "Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?," Staff Reports 204, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:12:y:1992:i:2:a:2990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albers, C.J. & Critchley, F. & Gower, J.C., 2011. "Applications of quadratic minimisation problems in statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 714-722, March.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Hansen, Paul & Owen, P. Dorian, 1996. "Inference on productivity differentials in multi-sector models of economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 315-325, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:21:y:1986:i:1:p:35-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed