Spectral analysis of fractionally cointegrated systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Spectral Analysis of Fractionally Cointegrated Systems," Economics Working Papers 2002-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M. & Yajima, Yoshihiro, 2002. "Determination of cointegrating rank in fractional systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 217-241, February.
- Daniel Levy, 2002. "Cointegration in Frequency Domain," Working Papers 2002-12, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, P. C. B. & Ouliaris, S., 1988. "Testing for cointegration using principal components methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 205-230.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, "undated". "Local Whittle Analysis of Stationary Fractional Cointegration," Economics Working Papers 2002-8, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2013.
"Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6484-6493.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations," Papers 1307.6046, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2007.
"Determining the cointegrating rank in nonstationary fractional systems by the exact local Whittle approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-596, December.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2006. "Determining the Cointegrating Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems by the Exact Local Whittle Approach," Working Papers 1029, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2005. "Noncontemporaneous cointegration and the importance of timing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 113-119, January.
- Avarucci, Marco & Velasco, Carlos, 2009.
"A Wald test for the cointegration rank in nonstationary fractional systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 178-189.
- Avarucci Marco & Velasco Carlos, 2008. "A Wald Test for the Cointegration Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Burak Eroglu, 2017. "Wavelet Variance Ratio Test And Wavestrapping For The Determination Of The Cointegration Rank," Working Papers 1706, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Burak Eroglu & Kemal Caglar Gogebakan & Mirza Trokic, 2017. "Fractional Seasonal Variance Ratio Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 1707, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:2:p:225-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.