Spectral analysis of fractionally cointegrated systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Spectral Analysis of Fractionally Cointegrated Systems," Economics Working Papers 2002-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Yajima, Yoshihiro, 2002. "Determination of cointegrating rank in fractional systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 217-241, February.
- Daniel Levy, 2002. "Cointegration in Frequency Domain," Emory Economics 0209, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, "undated". "Local Whittle Analysis of Stationary Fractional Cointegration," Economics Working Papers 2002-8, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Phillips, P. C. B. & Ouliaris, S., 1988. "Testing for cointegration using principal components methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 205-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2013.
"Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6484-6493.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations," Papers 1307.6046, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Avarucci, Marco & Velasco, Carlos, 2009.
"A Wald test for the cointegration rank in nonstationary fractional systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 178-189, August.
- Avarucci Marco & Velasco Carlos, 2008. "A Wald Test for the Cointegration Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Burak Eroglu & Kemal Caglar Gogebakan & Mirza Trokic, 2017. "Fractional Seasonal Variance Ratio Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 1707, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Burak Eroglu, 2017. "Wavelet Variance Ratio Test And Wavestrapping For The Determination Of The Cointegration Rank," Working Papers 1706, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2007.
"Determining the cointegrating rank in nonstationary fractional systems by the exact local Whittle approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-596, December.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2006. "Determining the Cointegrating Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems by the Exact Local Whittle Approach," Working Papers 1029, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2005. "Noncontemporaneous cointegration and the importance of timing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 113-119, January.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:2:p:225-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .