Pooled mean group estimation of an environmental Kuznets curve for CO2
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Perman & David I. Stern, 1999. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Implications of Non-Stationarity," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9901, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Agras, Jean & Chapman, Duane, 1999. "A dynamic approach to the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 267-277, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Al Mamun, Md. & Sohag, Kazi & Hannan Mia, Md. Abdul & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014.
"Regional differences in the dynamic linkage between CO2 emissions, sectoral output and economic growth,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-11.
- Md. Al Mamun & Kazi Sohag & Md. Abdul Hannan Mia & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Regional Differences in the Dynamic Linkage between CO2 Emissions, Sectoral Output and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-141, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zilio, Mariana & Recalde, Marina, 2011. "GDP and environment pressure: The role of energy in Latin America and the Caribbean," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7941-7949.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho, 2003. "Testing for an environmental Kuznets curve in Latin-American countries," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 18(1), pages 3-26, June.
- Mohsen Mehrara, 2011. "Pollution, Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: evidence from India, China and Brazil," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 2(5), pages 233-242.
- Sigrid Stagl, 1999. "Delinking Economic Growth from Environmental Degradation? A Literature Survey on the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Working Papers geewp06, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Emrah Kocak & Hayriye Hilal Baglitas, 2022. "The path to sustainable municipal solid waste management: Do human development, energy efficiency, and income inequality matter?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 1947-1962, December.
- Dongchuan Wang & Wengang Chen & Wei Wei & Broxton W. Bird & Lihui Zhang & Mengqin Sang & Qianqian Wang, 2016. "Research on the Relationship between Urban Development Intensity and Eco-Environmental Stresses in Bohai Rim Coastal Area, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Jie HE, 2005.
"Economic Determinants for China’s Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade,"
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," CERDI Working papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Jie He, 2006. "Economic Determinants for China’s Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Cahiers de recherche 06-27, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Working Papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Granda, Catalina & Pérez, Luis Guillermo & Munoz, Juan Carlos, 2008.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality: An Analysis of its Appropriateness Using Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, CIE, November.
- Catalina Granda Carvajal & Luis Guillermo Pérez & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora, 2008. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality: An Analysis of its Appropriateness Using Unit Root and Cointegration Tests," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 69, pages 221-244, Julio-Dic.
- Armenia Androniceanu & Irina Georgescu, 2023. "The Impact of CO 2 Emissions and Energy Consumption on Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(3), pages 1-17, January.
- Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S., 2001.
"Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sulfur?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 162-178, March.
- David I. Stern & Tony Auld & Michael S. Common & Kali K. Sanyal, 1998. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for sulfur?," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9804, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015.
"The long-run relationshiop between C02 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882-2010,"
wpdea1506, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015. "The long-run relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882 - 2010," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-11, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Juhyun Oh, 2023. "The Effects of Local Government Expenditures on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Evidence from Republic of Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal & Devleena Chakravarty, 2017. "Role of energy in estimating turning point of Environmental Kuznets Curve: an econometric analysis of the existing studies," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 19(2), pages 387-401, October.
- Bartosz Jóźwik & Antonina-Victoria Gavryshkiv & Kinga Galewska, 2022. "Do Urbanization and Energy Consumption Change the Role in Environmental Degradation in the European Union Countries?," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(17), pages 1-14, September.
- Abdelaziz Boukhelkhal, 2022. "Energy use, economic growth and CO2 emissions in Africa: does the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis exist? New evidence from heterogeneous panel under cross-sectional dependence," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 24(11), pages 13083-13110, November.
- Elkhan Richard Sadik-Zada & Wilhelm Loewenstein, 2020. "Drivers of CO 2 -Emissions in Fossil Fuel Abundant Settings: (Pooled) Mean Group and Nonparametric Panel Analyses," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-24, August.
- Lotfi Mekhzoumi & Nadjoua Harnane & Abdellah Ayachi & Okba Abdellaoui, 2022. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Industrialized Countries: A Second Generation Econometric Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 12(2), pages 96-103, March.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn & Birger Strøm, 2003.
"Quantifying Central Hypotheses on Environmental Kuznets Curves for a Rich Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Study,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 149-173, May.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn & Birger Strøm, 2003. "Quantifying Central Hypotheses on Environmental Kuznets Curves for a Rich Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Study," Discussion Papers 341, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:82:y:2004:i:1:p:121-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.