Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 2000. "Equilibrium in Sealed High Bid Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 439-454.
- Riley, John G & Samuelson, William F, 1981. "Optimal Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 381-392, June.
- Maskin, Eric S & Riley, John G, 1984. "Optimal Auctions with Risk Averse Buyers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1473-1518, November.
- Menezes, Flavio M., 1996. "Multiple-unit English auctions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 671-684, December.
- Perry, Motty & Wolfstetter, Elmar & Zamir, Shmuel, 2000.
"A Sealed-Bid Auction That Matches the English Auction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 265-273, November.
- Perry, Motty & Wolfstetter, Elmar & Zamir, Shmuel, 1998. "A sealed-bid auction that matches the English auction," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,63, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Motty Perry & Elmar G. Wolfstetter & Shmuel Zamir, 2000. "A Sealed-Bid Auction that Matches the English Auction," CESifo Working Paper Series 249, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maskin, Eric S & Riley, Joan G, 1985. "Auction Theory with Private Values," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 150-155, May.
- Riley, John G, 1989. "Expected Revenue from Open and Sealed Bid Auctions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 41-50, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha, Katia & Moreira, Ajax & Limp, Rodrigo, 2013. "Determinantes dos altos deságios nos leilões de transmissão de energia elétrica no Brasil entre 1999-2010," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(2), June.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:67:n:2:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dejan Trifunović & Bojan Ristić, 2013. "Multi-Unit Auctions In The Procurement Of Electricity," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(197), pages 47-78, April – J.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Dutra, Joísa Campanher, 2001. "Hybrid Auctions II: Experimental Evidence," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 422, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Kihlstrom, Richard, 2000. "Monopoly power in dynamic securities markets," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 428, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:77:y:2002:i:3:p:301-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.