An explanation for the compass rose pattern
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crack, Timothy Falcon & Ledoit, Olivier, 1996. " Robust Structure without Predictability: The "Compass Rose" Pattern of the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 751-62, June.
- Kramer, Walter & Runde, Ralf, 1997. "Chaos and the compass rose," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 113-118, February.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- An-Sing Chen, 1997. "The square compass rose: the evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 127-144, June.
- Szpiro, George G., 1998. "Tick size, the compass rose and market nanostructure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1559-1569, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:68:y:2000:i:2:p:127-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.