An inflated multivariate integer count hurdle model: an application to bid and ask quote dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Miravete, 2014. "Testing for complementarities among countable strategies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1521-1544, June.
- Ruben Loaiza-Maya & Michael Stanley Smith, 2017. "Variational Bayes Estimation of Time Series Copulas for Multivariate Ordinal and Mixed Data," Papers 1712.09150, arXiv.org.
- Pravin Trivedi & David Zimmer, 2017. "A Note on Identification of Bivariate Copulas for Discrete Count Data," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen, 2016. "Models of Financial Return With Time-Varying Zero Probability," MPRA Paper 68931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2009.
"Dynamic Cost-offsets of Prescription Drug Expenditures: Panel Data Analysis Using a Copula-based Hurdle Model,"
NBER Working Papers
15191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deb P & Trivedi PK & Zimmer DM, 2009. "Dynamic Cost-offsets of Prescription Drug Expenditures: Panel Data Analysis Using a Copula-based Hurdle Model," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gunther Wuyts, 2012. "The impact of aggressive orders in an order-driven market: a simulation approach," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1015-1038, November.
- Katarzyna Bień-Barkowska, 2012. "A Bivariate Copula-based Model for a Mixed Binary-Continuous Distribution: A Time Series Approach," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(2), pages 117-142, June.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- An inflated multivariate integer count hurdle model: an application to bid and ask quote dynamics (JAE 2011) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:26:y:2011:i:4:p:669-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.