A panel data analysis: research and development spillover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-323, March.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Luong, Hoang M., 2020.
"What do we know about R&D spillovers and productivity? Meta-analysis evidence on heterogeneity and statistical power,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Ugur, Mehmet & Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Luong, Hoang M., 2019. "What do we know about R&D spillovers and productivity? Meta-analysis evidence on heterogeneity and statistical power," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 25423, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Lee, Gwanghoon, 2005. "Direct versus indirect international R&D spillovers," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 334-348, July.
- Martin Falk & Mariya Hake, 2008. "Wachstumswirkungen der Forschungsausgaben," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 34120, January.
- Gwanghoon Lee, 2005. "International R&D Spillovers Through Information Networks," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 151-164, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:64:y:1999:i:1:p:37-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.