Consistency of two-step sample selection estimators despite misspecification of distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud, Paul A., 1986. "Consistent estimation of limited dependent variable models despite misspecification of distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-187, June.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Goldberger, Arthur S, 1984. "Proportional Projections in Limited Dependent Variable Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 531-534, March.
- Greene, William H, 1981. "On the Asymptotic Bias of the Ordinary Least Squares Estimator of the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 505-513, March.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 99-135, April-Jun.
- Ruud, Paul A, 1983. "Sufficient Conditions for the Consistency of Maximum Likelihood Estimation Despite Misspecifications of Distribution in Multinomial Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 225-228, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeynep Elitas & Hakan Ercan & Semih Tumen, 2015.
"Reassessing the trends in the relative supply of college-equivalent workers in the U.S.: a selection-correction approach,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(2), pages 249-273, June.
- Zeynep Elitas & Hakan Ercan & Semih Tumen, 2014. "Reassessing the Trends in the Relative Supply of College-Equivalent Workers in the U.S. : A Selection-Correction Approach," Working Papers 1410, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Elitas, Zeynep & Ercan, Hakan & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Reassessing the Trends in the Relative Supply of College-Equivalent Workers in the U.S.: A Selection-Correction Approach," MPRA Paper 55396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astrid Grasdal, 2001.
"The performance of sample selection estimators to control for attrition bias,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 385-398.
- Grasdal, A., 2000. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0101, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Grasdal, A., 2001. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 225, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Gerlach Knut & Hübler Olaf, 2009.
"Employment Adjustments on the Internal and External Labour Market – An Empirical Study with Personnel Records of a German Company,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 198-213, April.
- Gerlach, Knut & Hübler, Olaf, 2008. "Employment Adjustments on the Internal and External Labour Market: An Empirical Study with Personnel Records of a German Company," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-133, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:290-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Chernozhukov & Juan Carlos Escanciano & Hidehiko Ichimura & Whitney K. Newey, 2016. "Locally robust semiparametric estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yamada, Ken, 2011.
"Labor supply responses to the 1990s Japanese tax reforms,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 539-546, August.
- Ken Yamada, 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to the 1990s Japanese Tax Reforms," Working Papers 12-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ken Yamada, 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to the 1990s Japanese Tax Reforms," Labor Economics Working Papers 23047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2010. "Estimating Firm Size Elasticities of Product and Process R&D," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 384-402, April.
- Denis Y. Orlov & Evgeniy M. Ozhegov, 2016. "Do sequel movies really earn more than non-sequels? Evidence from the US box office," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2016, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Apr 2016.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2007.
"Endogenous selection or treatment model estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 777-806, December.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000. "Endogenous Selection Or Treatment Model Estimation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 462, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2004. "The Closing of the Gender Gap as a Roy Model Illusion," NBER Working Papers 10892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia PIGINI, 2012. "Of Butterflies and Caterpillars: Bivariate Normality in the Sample Selection Model," Working Papers 377, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Miguel Santolino & Catalina Bolancé & Manuela Alcañiz, 2011. "Factors affecting hospital admission and recovery stay duration of in-patient motor victims in Spain," IREA Working Papers 201119, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Denis Y. Orlov & Evgeniy M. Ozhegov, 2015. "Estimating the Efficiency of Sequels in the Film Industry," HSE Working papers WP BRP 96/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fernández-Sainz, Ana I. & Rodríguez-Póo, Juan M., 2010. "An Empirical Investigation of Parametric and Semiparametric Estimation Methods in Sample Selection Models = Investigación empírica de métodos de estimación paramétricos y semiparamétricos de modelos d," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 10(1), pages 99-120, December.
- Inkmann, J., 2005. "Inverse Probability Weighted Generalised Empirical Likelihood Estimators : Firm Size and R&D Revisited," Discussion Paper 2005-131, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Selection, Investment, and Women's Relative Wages Since 1975," NBER Working Papers 11159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:63:y:1999:i:2:p:129-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .