The Kuznets hypothesis: An indirect test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram, Rati, 1995. "Economic Development and Income Inequality: An Overlooked Regression Constraint," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 425-434, January.
- Yu Hsing & David Smyth, 1994. "Kuznets's inverted-U hypothesis revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(7), pages 111-113.
- Anand, Sudhir & Kanbur, S. M. R., 1993. "The Kuznets process and the inequality--development relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-52, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joël Hellier & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Inequality, growth and welfare: The main links," Working Papers 258, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- YeÃ…Â¡im KuÃ…Â¡tepeli, 2006. "Income Inequality, Growth, and the Enlargement of the European Union," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 77-88, December.
- Chen, Zhuo, 2007. "Development and inequality: Evidence from an endogenous switching regression without regime separation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 269-274, August.
- Alberto Chong, 2004.
"Inequality, Democracy, and Persistence: Is There a Political Kuznets Curve?,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 189-212, July.
- Alberto Chong, 2001. "Inequality, Democracy, and Persistence: Is There a Political Kuznets Curve?," Research Department Publications 4253, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto E. Chong, 2001. "Inequality, Democracy, and Persistence: Is There a Political Kuznets Curve?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1905, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nasfi Fkili Wahiba & Malek El Weriemmi, 2014. "The Relationship Between Economic Growth and Income Inequality," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 135-143.
- Savvides, Andreas & Stengos, Thanasis, 2000.
"Income inequality and economic development: evidence from the threshold regression model,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 207-212, November.
- Savvides, A. & Stengos, T., 2000. "Income Inequality and Economic Development: Evidence from the Threshold Regression Model," Working Papers 2000-2, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- YeÅ¡im KuÅ¡tepeli, 2006. "Income Inequality, Growth, and the Enlargement of the European Union," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 77-88, December.
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong, 2009. "Labor market institutions and income inequality: an empirical exploration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 65-81, January.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:98-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Inequality and development across and within countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1459-1481, September.
- Dong‐Hyeon Kim & Ho‐Chuan Huang & Shu‐Chin Lin, 2011. "Kuznets Hypothesis In A Panel Of States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 250-260, April.
- Alberto Chong, 2001. "Desigualdad, democracia y persistencia: ¿existe una curva Kuznets política?," Research Department Publications 4254, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Labor Markets in LDCs: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1281, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:54:y:1997:i:1:p:81-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.