Economic Development and Income Inequality: An Overlooked Regression Constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841 Elsevier.
- Almas Heshmati, 2006. "Continental And Sub-Continental Income Inequality," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-52, January.
- Joël Hellier & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Inequality, growth and welfare: The main links," Working Papers 258, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Income Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2002_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2002. "Geografía y dinámica de la desigualdad regional en la Unión Europea," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0207, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.
- Raab, Raymond & Kotamraju, Pradeep & Haag, Stephen, 2000. "Efficient provision of child quality of life in less developed countries: conventional development indexes versus a programming approach to development indexes," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 51-67, March.
- repec:pje:journl:article14sumiii is not listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, Ronald & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2010.
"Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2010_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- García Gámez, Sofía & Vicéns Otero, José, 2006. "Determining factors in the measurement of the sovereign risk in the emerging countries/Factores condicionantes en la medición del riesgo soberano en los países emergentes," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 245-272, Abril.
- Wan, Guanghua, 2002. "Income Inequality and Growth in Transition Economies: Are Nonlinear Models Needed?," WIDER Working Paper Series 104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Narain Sinha, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Structural Adjustment: An Empirical Interpretation of the S-Curve for Indian Economy," ASARC Working Papers 2004-16, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Chun-Hung Lin, 2007. "Education Expansion, Educational Inequality, and Income Inequality: Evidence from Taiwan, 1976–2003," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 601-615, February.
- Walker, Douglas O., 2007. "Patterns of income distribution among world regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 643-655.
- Eusufzai, Zaki, 1997. "The Kuznets hypothesis: An indirect test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-85, January.
- Ananya Ghosh Dastidar, 2004. "Structural Change and Income Distribution in Developing Economies: Evidence from a Group of Asian and Latin American Countries," Working papers 121, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:43:y:1995:i:2:p:425-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.