Economic Development and Income Inequality: An Overlooked Regression Constraint
No abstract is available for this item.
- Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"Continental And Sub-Continental Income Inequality,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-52, January.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Continental and Sub-Continental Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841 Elsevier.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 1998. "Income Distribution and Development," Working Papers 179323, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Income Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2002_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Walker, Douglas O., 2007. "Patterns of income distribution among world regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 643-655.
- repec:pje:journl:article14sumiii is not listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, Ronald & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2010_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Joël Hellier & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Inequality, growth and welfare: The main links," Working Papers 258, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2002. "Geografía y dinámica de la desigualdad regional en la Unión Europea," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0207, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- García Gámez, Sofía & Vicéns Otero, José, 2006. "Determining factors in the measurement of the sovereign risk in the emerging countries/Factores condicionantes en la medición del riesgo soberano en los países emergentes," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 245-272, Abril.
- Raab, Raymond & Kotamraju, Pradeep & Haag, Stephen, 2000. "Efficient provision of child quality of life in less developed countries: conventional development indexes versus a programming approach to development indexes," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Wan, Guanghua, 2002. "Income Inequality and Growth in Transition Economies: Are Nonlinear Models Needed?," WIDER Working Paper Series 104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ananya Ghosh Dastidar, 2004. "Structural Change and Income Distribution in Developing Economies: Evidence from a Group of Asian and Latin American Countries," Working papers 121, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Narain Sinha, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Structural Adjustment: An Empirical Interpretation of the S-Curve for Indian Economy," ASARC Working Papers 2004-16, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.
- Chun-Hung Lin, 2007. "Education Expansion, Educational Inequality, and Income Inequality: Evidence from Taiwan, 1976–2003," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 601-615, February.
- Eusufzai, Zaki, 1997. "The Kuznets hypothesis: An indirect test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-85, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:43:y:1995:i:2:p:425-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed