Popular support for progressive taxation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bucovetsky, Sam, 1991. "Choosing tax rates and public expenditure levels using majority rule," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 113-131, October.
- Snyder, James M. & Kramer, Gerald H., 1988.
"Fairness, self-interest, and the politics of the progressive income tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-230, July.
- Kramer, Gerald H. & Snyder, James M., 1983. "Fairness, Self-Interest, and the Politics of the Progressive Income Tax," Working Papers 498, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Romer, Thomas, 1975. "Individual welfare, majority voting, and the properties of a linear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 163-185, February.
- Roberts, Kevin W. S., 1977. "Voting over income tax schedules," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 329-340, December.
- Romer, T., 1977. "Majority voting on tax parameters : Some further results," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 127-133, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:48:y:1995:i:3-4:p:319-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.