Comparing cointegrating regression estimators: Some additional Monte Carlo results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Joon Y, 1992. "Canonical Cointegrating Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 119-143, January.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Mico Loretan, 1991. "Estimating Long-run Economic Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-436.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Inder, Brett, 1993. "Estimating long-run relationships in economics : A comparison of different approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 53-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Policardo & Lionello F. Punzo & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2016.
"Brazil and China: Two Routes of Economic Development?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 651-669, August.
- Laura Policardo & Lionello F. Punzo & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2015. "Brazil and China: Two Routes of Economic Development," Department of Economics University of Siena 709, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2012.
"Are Chinese trade flows different?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2127-2146.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2012. "Are Chinese trade flows different?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & XingWang Qian, 2012. "Are Chinese Trade Flows Different?," NBER Working Papers 17875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torfinn Harding & Frederick Ploeg, 2013.
"Official forecasts and management of oil windfalls,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(5), pages 827-866, October.
- Torfinn Harding & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Official forecasts and management of oil windfalls," Discussion Papers 676, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Arusha Cooray & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "The level and growth effects in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries: A knowledge economy approach," CAMA Working Papers 2012-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- THORBECKE, Willem & KATO Atsuyuki, 2014. "Export Sophistication and Exchange Rate Elasticities: The Case of Switzerland," Discussion papers 14031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gozgor, Giray, 2014. "Aggregated and disaggregated import demand in China: An empirical study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-8.
- Marcel Schroder, 2013. "Should developing countries undervalue their currencies?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "The effects of Minsky moment and stock prices on the US Taylor Rule," MPRA Paper 27840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stapleton, Lee & Sorrell, Steve & Schwanen, Tim, 2016.
"Estimating direct rebound effects for personal automotive travel in Great Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 313-325.
- Lee Stapleton & Steve Sorrell & Tim Schwanen, 2015. "Estimating Direct Rebound Effects for Personal Automotive Travel in Great Britain," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-08, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Risso, W. Adrián & Punzo, Lionello F. & Carrera, Edgar J. Sánchez, 2013. "Economic growth and income distribution in Mexico: A cointegration exercise," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 708-714.
- Schröder, Marcel, 2013. "Should developing countries undervalue their currencies?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 140-151.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S., 2013. "The electricity consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 798-808.
- Ian Babetskii & Balázs Égert, 2005.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rate in the Czech Republic: How Good is the Czech BEER?,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(5-6), pages 232-252, May.
- Ian Babetskii & Bal??zs ??gert, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rate in the Czech Republic: How Good is the Czech BEER?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp781, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ian Babetskii & Balazs Egert, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rate in the Czech Republic: How Good is the Czech BEER?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp267, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Rodrigo Cubero-Brealey, "undated". "FDI, Foreign Affiliate Operations, and the Transfer Process: Macroeconomic Adjustment to FDI Inflows in the Case of Costa Rica," QEH Working Papers qehwps87, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Aleh Mazol, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Imports of Intermediate and Capital Goods and GDP Growth in Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 32, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Kurozumi, Eiji & Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2009.
"Asymptotic properties of the efficient estimators for cointegrating regression models with serially dependent errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 118-135, April.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties of the Efficient Estimators for Cointegrating Regression Models with Serially Dependent Errors," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-197, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cooray, Arusha & Paradiso, Antonio & Truglia, Francesco Giovanni, 2013. "Do countries belonging to the same region suggest the same growth enhancing variables? Evidence from selected South Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 772-779.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Balli, Faruk, 2013. "Low-inflation-targeting monetary policy and differential unemployment rate: Is monetary policy to be blamed for the financial crisis? — Evidence from major OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 546-564.
- Willem THORBECKE & KATO Atsuyuki, 2017. "Exchange Rates and the Swiss Economy," Discussion papers 17064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Néstor Adrián le Clech, 2013. "Determinantes del precio internacional de la soja," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Janet Ceglowski, 2014. "Has Trade Become More Responsive to Income? Assessing the Evidence for US Imports," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 225-241, April.
- alamro, Hassan, 2014.
"تأثير السياسة المالية على التنافسية السعرية لقطاع الصناعة التحويلية الأردني
[The impact of fiscal policy on the price competitiveness of the manufacturing sector of Jordan]," MPRA Paper 56286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schröder, Marcel, 2017. "Mercantilism and China's hunger for international reserves," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 15-33.
- Lucchetta, Marcella & Paradiso, Antonio, 2014. "Sluggish US employment recovery after the Great Recession: Cyclical or structural factors?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 109-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:48:y:1995:i:3-4:p:229-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.