Exchange rate pass-through : The case of Korean exports of manufactures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2007.
"Pass-through of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalisation,"
3, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2008. "Passthrough of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 765-782, 09.
- Muqun Li & Wei Liu & Shunfeng Song, 2010. "Export Relationships among China, Japan, and South Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 547-562, 08.
- Menon, Jayant, 1995. "The Relationship between the Law of One Price and Exchange Rate Pass-through," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 48(4), pages 551-568.
- Rtta Hanninen & Anne Toppinen, 1999. "Long-run price effects of exchange rate changes in Finnish pulp and paper exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 947-956.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2006. "Sectoral Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Testing The Impact Of Policy Reforms In India," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 280-303, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:79-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.