Two exact, non-arbitrary and general methods of decomposing temporal change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Ruipeng & Lin, Boqiang, 2018. "What factors lead to the decline of energy intensity in China's energy intensive industries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 213-221.
- Zhou, Xin & Imura, Hidefumi, 2011. "How does consumer behavior influence regional ecological footprints? An empirical analysis for Chinese regions based on the multi-region input–output model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 171-179.
- Wei Li & Xifeng Wang & Jiahong Liu & Yangwen Jia & Yaqin Qiu, 2019. "Decomposing the Driving Factors of Water Use in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-13, April.
- Chung, William & Kam, M.S. & Ip, C.Y., 2011. "A study of residential energy use in Hong Kong by decomposition analysis, 1990–2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 5180-5187.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000. "Energy Demand, Structural Change and Trade: A Decomposition Analysis of the Danish Manufacturing Industry," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 319-343.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
- Bowen Xiao & Dongxiao Niu & Xiaodan Guo, 2016. "The Driving Forces of Changes in CO 2 Emissions in China: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, March.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Minx, Jan & Barrett, John & Wackernagel, Mathis, 2006. "Allocating ecological footprints to final consumption categories with input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 28-48, January.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:259:d:67071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Youguo, 2009. "Structural decomposition analysis of sources of decarbonizing economic development in China; 1992-2006," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2399-2405, June.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:30:y:1989:i:2:p:151-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.