Revisiting the nested fixed-point algorithm in BLP random coefficients demand estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Jean‐Pierre Dubé & Jeremy T. Fox & Che‐Lin Su, 2012. "Improving the Numerical Performance of Static and Dynamic Aggregate Discrete Choice Random Coefficients Demand Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(5), pages 2231-2267, September.
- Daniel Ackerberg & John Geweke & Jinyong Hahn, 2009. "Comments on "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 2009-2017, November.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Jinhyuk Lee & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning & Kyoungwon Seo, 2016. "Comment on “Constrained Optimization Approaches to Estimation of Structural Models”," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 365-370, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier D'hautfoeuille & Isis Durrmeyer & Philippe Février, 2014.
"Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium with Unobserved Price Discrimination,"
2014-38, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2017. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium with Unobserved Price Discrimination," TSE Working Papers 17-854, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Isis Durrmeyer & Philippe Février, 2017. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium with Unobserved Price Discrimination," Working Papers 2017-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Dâ€™Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2014. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium with Unobserved Price Discrimination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 477, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom coefficients logit demand; Numerical methods; Nested fixed-point algorithm; Newton’s method;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:149:y:2016:i:c:p:67-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.