Comments on "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:717-746 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:198:y:2017:i:2:p:189-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Wen & Huabin Wu, 2011.
"Dynamics of externalities: a second-order perspective,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 187-206.
- Yi Wen & Huabin Wu, 2008. "Dynamics of externalities: a second-order perspective," Working Papers 2008-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lee, Jinhyuk & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2016. "Revisiting the nested fixed-point algorithm in BLP random coefficients demand estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 67-70.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Salanié, Bernard, 2017. "Higher-order properties of approximate estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 189-208.
- Thomas H. Jørgensen, 2017.
"Life-Cycle Consumption and Children: Evidence from a Structural Estimation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 717-746, October.
- Thomas H. Jørgensen, 2014. "Life-Cycle Consumption and Children," CAM Working Papers 2014_02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen, 2015. "Life-Cycle Consumption and Children: Evidence from a Structural Estimation," Discussion Papers 15-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:77:y:2009:i:6:p:2009-2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.