Comment on “Constrained Optimization Approaches to Estimation of Structural Models”
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Kofod Mogensen, 2018. "Solving Dynamic Discrete Choice Models: Integrated or Expected Value Function?," Papers 1801.03978, arXiv.org.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Mathieu Marcoux, 2019.
"Imposing equilibrium restrictions in the estimation of dynamic discrete games,"
tecipa-646, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Mathieu Marcoux, 2019. "Imposing equilibrium restrictions in the estimation of dynamic discrete games," Cahiers de recherche 2019-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Mathieu Marcoux, 2019. "Imposing Equilibrium Restrictions in the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games," Cahiers de recherche 10-2019, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Marcoux, Mathieu, 2019. "Imposing Equilibrium Restrictions in the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 14007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell & Jan Tilly & Nan Yang, 2018. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: Empirics," Working Paper Series WP-2018-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Abbring, Jaap & Campbell, J.R. & Tilly, J. & Yang, N., 2018.
"Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics (revision of 2017-021) : Empirics,"
2018-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abbring, Jaap & Campbell, J.R. & Tilly, J. & Yang, N., 2018. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics (revision of 2017-021) : Empirics," Other publications TiSEM 3a12f099-900b-44ac-b692-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lee, Jinhyuk & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2016. "Revisiting the nested fixed-point algorithm in BLP random coefficients demand estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 67-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:84:y:2016:i::p:365-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.