Consistent subsets: Computationally feasible methods to compute the Houtman–Maks-index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007.
"Consistency, Heterogeneity, and Granularity of Individual Behavior under Uncertainty,"
Economics Working Papers
0076, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007. "Consistency, Heterogeneity, and Granularity of Individual Behavior under Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000793, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Samiran Banerjee & James Murphy, 2009.
"A simplified test for preference rationality of two-commodity choice,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(2), pages 252-252, June.
- Samiran Banerjee & James Murphy, 2006. "A simplified test for preference rationality of two-commodity choice," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 9(1), pages 67-75, April.
- Shomu Banerjee & James H. Murphy, 2004. "A Simplified Test for Preference Rationality of Two-commodity Choice," Emory Economics 0421, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007. "Consistency and Heterogeneity of Individual Behavior under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1921-1938, December.
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-973, July.
- Jan Heufer, 2013. "Testing revealed preferences for homotheticity with two-good experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(1), pages 114-124, March.
- Heufer, Jan, 2014. "Nonparametric comparative revealed risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 569-616.
- Hal R. Varian, 1983. "Non-parametric Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 99-110.
- Gross, John & Kaiser, Dan, 1996. "Two Simple Algorithms for Generating a Subset of Data Consistent with WARP and Other Binary Relations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 251-255, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matej Opatrny, 2018. "Extent of Irrationality of the Consumer: Combining the Critical Cost Eciency and Houtman Maks Indices," Working Papers IES 2018/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2018.
- Jan Heufer & Per Hjertstrand, 2015. "Homothetic Efficiency and Test Power: A Non-Parametric Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-064/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," MPRA Paper 81111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:202-217 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDemand theory; Efficiency; Non-parametric analysis; Revealed preference; Utility maximisation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:128:y:2015:i:c:p:87-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.