Two Simple Algorithms for Generating a Subset of Data Consistent with WARP and Other Binary Relations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013.
"Institution and decomposition of natural disaster impact on growth,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 720-738, October.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Institution and decomposition of natural-disaster impact on growth," MPRA Paper 35537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2018.
"Transitivity of preferences: when does it matter?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(3), September.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, "undated". "Transitivity of Preferences: When Doest it Matter ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/262696, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Transitivity of Preferences: When Doest it Matter ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2018. "Transitivity of preferences: When does it matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/283419, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Transitivity of preferences: when does it matter?," Working Papers Department of Economics 515975, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Heufer, Jan, 2014. "Nonparametric comparative revealed risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 569-616.
- Matej Opatrny, 2018. "Extent of Irrationality of the Consumer: Combining the Critical Cost Eciency and Houtman Maks Indices," Working Papers IES 2018/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2018.
- Heufer, Jan & Hjertstrand, Per, 2015. "Consistent subsets: Computationally feasible methods to compute the Houtman–Maks-index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 87-89.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," MPRA Paper 81111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:202-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cettolin, Elena & Dalton, Patricio & Kop, Willem & Zhang, Wanqing, 2018. "Cortisol meets GARP : The Effect of Stress on Economic Rationality," Discussion Paper 2018-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 446-448, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:14:y:1996:i:2:p:251-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.