SP/A and CPT: A reconciliation of two behavioral decision theories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "The Utility of Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 151-151.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Kebede, Bereket & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2015.
"Keep up with the winners: Experimental evidence on risk taking, asset integration, and peer effects,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 59-79.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Kebede, Bereket & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2013. "Keep Up With the Winners: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking, Asset Integration, and Peer Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Keep Up With the Winners: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking, Asset Integration, and Peer Effects," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ramzi Suleiman, 2017. "Economic Harmony: An Epistemic Theory of Economic Interactions," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision theory Aspiration level Cumulative prospect theory Behavioral portfolio optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:3:p:327-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.