Stationarity and mixing properties of the dynamic Tobit model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Robert M. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2011.
"Dynamic Time Series Binary Choice,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(04), pages 673-702, August.
- Tiemen Woutersen & Robert M. de Jong, 2004. "Dynamic time series binary choice," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 365, Econometric Society.
- Robert M. de Jong & Tiemen Woutersen, 2007. "Dynamic time series binary choice," Economics Working Paper Archive 538, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2015.
"Split-panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-effect Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 991-1030.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- DHAENE, Geert & JOCHMANS, Koen, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Working Papers hal-01070553, HAL.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po publications 2014-03, Sciences Po.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:112-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Tobit model Stationarity Mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:107:y:2010:i:2:p:105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.