The value of nonindigenous species risk assessment in international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-177, March.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lancaster, Tony, 1996.
"Efficient estimation and stratified sampling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 289-318, October.
- Imbens, G. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient Estimation And Stratified Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1545, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient Estimation and Stratified Sampling," Papers 9145, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient estimation and stratified sampling," Discussion Paper 1991-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keller, Reuben P. & Lodge, David M. & Lewis, Mark A. & Shorgen, Jason F. (ed.), 2009. "Bioeconomics of Invasive Species: Integrating Ecology, Economics, Policy, and Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195367973, June.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Soderbery, Anson, 2010. "Measuring the benefits of foreign product variety with an accurate variety set," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 168-180, November.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, December.
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.
- Finnoff, David & Shogren, Jason F. & Leung, Brian & Lodge, David, 2007. "Take a risk: Preferring prevention over control of biological invaders," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 216-222, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalmazzone, Silvana & Giaccaria, Sergio, 2014.
"Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 154-165.
- Dalmazzone Silvana & Giaccaria Sergio, 2012. "Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographical analysis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201215, University of Turin.
More about this item
KeywordsEcological-economic decision model Bioeconomic Live animal trade Import policy Reptiles Amphibians Biological invasion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:11:p:2145-2153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .