Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Testa, Francesco & Iraldo, Fabio & Frey, Marco & Daddi, Tiberio, 2012.
"What factors influence the uptake of GPP (green public procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 88-96.
- Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey & Tiberio Daddi, 2011. "What factors influence the uptake of GPP (Green Public Procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey," Working Papers 201106, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Jean De Beir & Céline Emond & Yannick L'Horty & Laetitia Tuffery, 2015.
"Protecting biodiversity by developing bio-jobs: a multi-branch analysis with an application on French data,"
2015.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Jean De Beir & Céline Emond & Yannick L'Horty & Laetitia Tuffery, 2015. "Protecting biodiversity by developing bio-jobs : A multi branch analysis with an application on French data," TEPP Working Paper 2015-04, TEPP.
- Jean De Beir & Celine Emond & Yannick L'Horty & Laetitia Tuffery, 2015. "Protecting biodiversity by developing bio-jobs : A multi branch analysis with an application on French data," Working Papers halshs-01143494, HAL.
- Brusselaers, Jan & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Buysse, Jeroen, 2017. "Green Public Procurement of Certified Wood: Spatial Leverage Effect and Welfare Implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 91-102.
- Marc A. Rosen & Hossam A. Kishawy, 2012. "Sustainable Manufacturing and Design: Concepts, Practices and Needs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Appolloni, Andrea & D'Amato, Alessio & Wenjuan, Cheng, 2011. "Is public procurement going green? experiences and open issues," MPRA Paper 35346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:178-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olkowicz Magdalena & Grzegorzewska Emilia, 2014. "Eco-design as a strategic way to competitiveness in global markets for furniture family-owned MSMEs," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(4-1), pages 203-214, December.
- Frank S. Luisser & Marc A. Rosen, 2009. "Improving the Sustainability of Office Partition Manufacturing: Balancing Options for Reducing Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Frank S. Luisser & Marc A. Rosen, 2010. "Feasibility Analysis of Sustainability-Based Measures to Reduce VOC Emissions in Office Partition Manufacturing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-21, February.
- Sofia Lundberg & Per-Olov Marklund & Elon Strömbäck & David Sundström, 2015.
"Using public procurement to implement environmental policy: an empirical analysis,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(4), pages 487-520, October.
- Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov & Strömbäck, Elon & Sundström, David, 2015. "Using public procurement to implement environmental policy: an empirical analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 912, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brusselaers, Jan & Buysse, Jeroen & Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2015. "Green public procurement of certified wood: The impact on global welfare and welfare calculation itself," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211374, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Patrik Hall & Karl Löfgren & Gregory Peters, 2016. "Greening the Street-Level Procurer: Challenges in the Strongly Decentralized Swedish System," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 467-483, December.
- Carsten Gandenberger & Heiko Garrelts & Diana Wehlau, 2011. "Assessing the Effects of Certification Networks on Sustainable Production and Consumption: The Cases of FLO and FSC," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 107-126, March.
- Nissinen, A. & Parikka-Alhola, K. & Rita, H., 2009. "Environmental criteria in the public purchases above the EU threshold values by three Nordic countries: 2003 and 2005," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1838-1849, April.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:200-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain, 2012. "Sustainability of manufacturing and services: Investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 35-47.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Policy by Public Procurement: Opportunities and Pitfalls," Umeå Economic Studies 915, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Public Purchasing (GPP) Eco-design Furniture RPS method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2008:i:1-2:p:472-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.