The EROI of U.S. offshore energy extraction: A net energy analysis of the Gulf of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyner, Gene & Costanza, Robert & Fowler, Richard G., 1988. "The net-energy yield of nuclear power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 73-81.
- Cleveland, Cutler J., 2005. "Net energy from the extraction of oil and gas in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 769-782.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- Costanza, Robert & Herendeen, Robert A., 1984. "Embodied energy and economic value in the United States economy: 1963, 1967 and 1972," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 129-163, June.
- Cleveland, Cutler J., 1992. "Energy quality and energy surplus in the extraction of fossil fuels in the U.S," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 139-162, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Moerschbaecher & John W. Day Jr., 2011. "Ultra-Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas: Energy Return on Financial Investment and a Preliminary Assessment of Energy Return on Energy Investment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Carey W. King & Charles A.S. Hall, 2011. "Relating Financial and Energy Return on Investment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Antonio Roma & Davide Pirino, 2008. "A Theoretical Model for the Extraction and Refinement of Natural Resources," Department of Economics University of Siena 537, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nathan Gagnon & Charles A.S. Hall & Lysle Brinker, 2009. "A Preliminary Investigation of Energy Return on Energy Investment for Global Oil and Gas Production," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-14, July.
- Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Citlalic & Schandl, Heinz, 2008.
"The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material flows in Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 317-327, December.
- Ana Citlalic Gonzalez-Martinez & Heinz Schandl, "undated". "The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material Flows in Mexico," UHE Working papers 2007_10, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Ana C Gonzalez-Martinez & Heinz Schandl, 2007. "The Biophysical Perspective of a Middle Income Economy: Material Flows in Mexico," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-10, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:232-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagstad, Kenneth J. & Stapleton, Kevin & D'Agostino, John R., 2007. "Taxes, subsidies, and insurance as drivers of United States coastal development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 285-298, August.
- Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide, 2009. "The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2594-2606, August.
- Moreira, Jose R. & Pacca, Sergio A. & Parente, Virginia, 2014. "The future of oil and bioethanol in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 7-15.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:267:y:2013:i:c:p:102-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fantazzini, Dean & Höök, Mikael & Angelantoni, André, 2011. "Global oil risks in the early 21st century," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7865-7873.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:63:y:2007:i:2-3:p:355-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.