Willingness to pay for improved water service in Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Briscoe, John, et al, 1990. "Toward Equitable and Sustainable Rural Water Supplies: A Contingent Valuation Study in Brazil," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 115-134, May.
- Raje, D. V. & Dhobe, P. S. & Deshpande, A. W., 2002. "Consumer's willingness to pay more for municipal supplied water: a case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 391-400, September.
- Griffin, Charles C, et al, 1995. "Contingent Valuation and Actual Behavior: Predicting Connections to New Water Systems in the State of Kerala, India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 373-395, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Saz Salazar, Salvador & Hernandez Sancho, Francesc & Sala Garrido, Ramon, 2009. "EstimaciÃ³n del valor econÃ³mico de la calidad del agua de un rÃo mediante una doble aproximaciÃ³n: una aplicaciÃ³n de los principios econÃ³micos de la Directiva Marco del Agua," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1).
- Noor, Junaid & Siddiqi, Wasif & Muhammad, Taj, 2010. "Estimation of Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Drinking Water Quality in Lahore: A Case Study of WASA, Lahore," MPRA Paper 53763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Vásquez & Walter Gómez & Hugo Salgado & Carlos Chávez, 2013. "Using Stated Preference Methods to Design Cost-Effective Subsidy Programs to Induce Technology Adoption. An Application to a Stove Program in Southern Chile," Past Working Papers 12, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2015.
- Zhang, Fan & Fogarty, James, 2015. "Nonmarket Valuation of Water Sensitive Cities: Current Knowledge and Issues," Working Papers 207694, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kevin Boyle & Sapna Kaul & Ali Hashemi & Xiaoshu Li, 2015. "Applicability of benefit transfers for evaluation of homeland security counterterrorism measures," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 10, pages 225-253 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pere Riera & Raúl Brey & Guillermo Gándara, 2008. "Bid design for non-parametric contingent valuation with a single bounded dichotomous choice format," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 186(3), pages 43-60, October.
- Van Houtven, George L. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Usmani, Faraz & Yang, Jui-Chen, 2017. "What are Households Willing to Pay for Improved Water Access? Results from a Meta-Analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 126-135.
- Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Harris-Charles, Emaline & Patterson-Andrews, Hazel, 2010. "Cultural bias in contingent valuation of copper mining in the Commonwealth of Dominica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 19-23, November.
- Yang, Wu & Chang, Jie & Xu, Bin & Peng, Changhui & Ge, Ying, 2008. "Ecosystem service value assessment for constructed wetlands: A case study in Hangzhou, China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 116-125, December.
- Dellas, Eleni, 2011. "CSD water partnerships: Privatization, participation and legitimacy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1916-1923, September.
- Akcura, E., 2011. "Information Effects in Valuation of Electricity and Water Service Attributes Using Contingent Valuation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1156, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Benavides, Holger M. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Willis, David B., 2009. "The Economic Value of Basin Protection to Improve the Quality and Reliability of Potable Water Supply: Some Evidence from Ecuador," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46773, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Franceschi, Dina & VÃ¡squez, William F., 2011. "Do Supervisors Affect the Valuation of Public Goods?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), August.
- Godwin K. Vondolia & Francis Mensah Asenso-Boadi, 2016. "Private Sector Participation in the Provision of Quality Drinking Water in Urban Areas of Ghana: What Do Households Want and Can Afford?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Nunoo, Jacob & Koomson, Isaac & Orkoh, Emmanuel, 2015. "Household Deficiency in Demand for Water: Do Water Source and Travel Time Matter?," MPRA Paper 66007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco González Gómez & Jorge Guardiola & Edna Guidi Gutiérrez, 2012. "Willingness to pay more for water in a climate of confrontation: The case of Sucre, Bolivia," Working Papers. Serie EC 2012-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- J.d. Snowball & K.g. Willis & C. Jeurissen, 2008. "Willingness To Pay For Water Service Improvements In Middle-Income Urban Households In South Africa: A Stated Choice Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(4), pages 705-720, December.
- Yusep Suparman & Henk Folmer & Johan H.L. Oud, 2016. "The willingness to pay for in-house piped water in urban and rural Indonesia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 407-426, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:58:y:2006:i:2:p:365-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.