Animal genetic resources and economic development: issues in relation to economic valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Thornton, Philip K., 1999. "The Impacts Of Dairy Cattle Ownership On The Nutritional Status Of Pre-School Children In Coastal Kenya," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21518, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G. & Holm-Müller, Karin & Simianer, Henner, 2009. "Choosing the "cargo" for Noah's Ark - Applying Weitzman's approach to Borana cattle in East Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2051-2057, May.
- Huynh, T.T.T. & Aarnink, A.J.A. & Drucker, Adam & Verstegen, M.W.A., 1. "Pig Production in Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, and Vietnam: A Review," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 3(1).
- Halimani, T.E. & Muchadeyi, F.C. & Chimonyo, M. & Dzama, K., 2010. "Pig genetic resource conservation: The Southern African perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 944-951, March.
- Simianer, H., 2005. "Decision making in livestock conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 559-572, June.
- Eric Ruto & Guy Garrod & Riccardo Scarpa, 2008.
"Valuing animal genetic resources: a choice modeling application to indigenous cattle in Kenya,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Eric Ruto & Guy Garrod & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Valuing Animal Genetic Resources: A Choice Modeling Application to Indigenous Cattle in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 07/05, University of Waikato.
- Okeyo, Ally Mwai & Persley, Gabrielle J. & Kemp, Steve J., 2010. "Livestock and Biodiversity: The Case of Cattle in Africa," Conference Proceedings 2010 125244, Crawford Fund.
- Labatut, Julie & Aggeri, Franck & Allaire, Gilles, 2013. "Étudier les biens communs par les changements institutionnels : régimes de propriété autour des races animales face à l’innovation génomique," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Bertaglia, Marco & Joost, Stephane & Roosen, Jutta, 2007. "Identifying European marginal areas in the context of local sheep and goat breeds conservation: A geographic information system approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 657-670, June.
- Eija, Pouta & Annika, Tienhaara & Heini, Ahtiainen, 2014. "Citizens’ preferences for policies to conserve agricultural genetic resources," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182679, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zander, Kerstin K. & Signorello, Giovanni & De Salvo, Maria & Gandini, Gustavo & Drucker, Adam G., 2013. "Assessing the total economic value of threatened livestock breeds in Italy: Implications for conservation policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 219-229.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:45:y:2003:i:3:p:319-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.