Economic and environmental implications of alternative landscape designs in the Walnut Creek Watershed of Iowa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
- H.P. Mapp & D.J. Bernardo & G.J. Sabbagh & S. Geleta & K.B. Watkins, 1994. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Limiting Nitrogen Use to Protect Water Quality: A Stochastic Regional Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 889-903.
- Chung, S. W. & Gassman, Philip W. & Kramer, L. A. & Williams, J. R. & Gu, Roy, 1999. "Validation of Epic for Two Watersheds in Southwest Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1515, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999. "Metamodeling Potential Nitrate Water Pollution in the Central United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1756, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bystrom, Olof, 1998. "The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, September.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1993. "Alternative nitrogen reduction policies in the Malar region, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-172, April.
- S. W. Chung & Philip W. Gassman & L. A. Kramer & Jimmy R. Williams & Roy Gu, 1999. "Validation of EPIC for Two Watersheds in Southwest Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp215, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1997. "Evaluation of Nitrogen Runoff and Leaching Potential in the High Plains (An)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1052, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:1:p:119-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.