Economic and environmental implications of alternative landscape designs in the Walnut Creek Watershed of Iowa
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
- H.P. Mapp & D.J. Bernardo & G.J. Sabbagh & S. Geleta & K.B. Watkins, 1994. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Limiting Nitrogen Use to Protect Water Quality: A Stochastic Regional Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 889-903.
- Chung, S. W. & Gassman, Philip W. & Kramer, L. A. & Williams, J. R. & Gu, Roy, 1999. "Validation of Epic for Two Watersheds in Southwest Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1515, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999. "Metamodeling Potential Nitrate Water Pollution in the Central United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1756, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bystrom, Olof, 1998. "The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, September.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1993. "Alternative nitrogen reduction policies in the Malar region, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-172, April.
- S. W. Chung & Philip W. Gassman & L. A. Kramer & Jimmy R. Williams & Roy Gu, 1999. "Validation of EPIC for Two Watersheds in Southwest Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp215, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1997. "Evaluation of Nitrogen Runoff and Leaching Potential in the High Plains (An)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1052, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:1:p:119-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.