An evaluation of the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship's effect on PhD production at non-UNCF institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sarah J. Prenovitz & Gary R. Cohen & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & George H. Jakubson, 2015. "An Evaluation of The Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship's Effect on PhD Production at Non-UNCF Institutions," NBER Working Papers 21451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, Joshua, 2010. "The effect of instructor race and gender on student persistence in STEM fields," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 901-910, December.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Florian Hoffmann & Philip Oreopoulos, 2014.
"A Community College Instructor Like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(8), pages 2567-2591, August.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Hoffmann, Florian & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2011. "A Community College Instructor like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-27, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Oct 2011.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Hoffmann, Florian & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2011. "A Community College Instructor Like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 5983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W. Fairlie & Florian Hoffmann & Philip Oreopoulos, 2011. "A Community College Instructor Like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom," NBER Working Papers 17381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "A community college instructor like me: Race and ethnicity interactions in the classroom," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1pd995t5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
More about this item
KeywordsMellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship; Program evaluation; Education; PhD production;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:284-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.