Determining the optimal size of study fields in Flemish secondary education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike SMET, 1998. "Multi-product cost functions : An application to the production characteristics of secondary education in Flanders," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1998043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mike Smet & Walter Nonneman, 1998. "Economies of scale and scope in Flemish secondary schools," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(9), pages 1251-1258.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1986. "The structure of educational costs: Multiproduct cost functions for primary and secondary schools in latin America," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-39, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colegrave, Andrew D. & Giles, Margaret J., 2008. "School cost functions: A meta-regression analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 688-696, December.
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Yuan, Ming-Ching, 2005. "Optimal scale of a public elementary school with commuting costs--a case study of Taipei county," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 407-416, August.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2010.
"Education and selective vouchers,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 993-1004, December.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2010. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers 177, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011.
"Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools,"
44, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:20:y:2001:i:5:p:443-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.