New non-equilibrium cobweb dynamical evolution model and its application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieci, Roberto & Westerhoff, Frank, 2010. "Interacting cobweb markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 461-481, September.
- Colucci, Domenico & Valori, Vincenzo, 2011.
"Adaptive expectations and cobweb phenomena: Does heterogeneity matter?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1307-1321, August.
- Domenico Colucci & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Adaptive expectations and cobweb phenomena: does heterogeneity matter?," Post-Print hal-00828981, HAL.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Currie, Martin, 2008. "The cobweb, borrowing and financial crises," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 625-640, June.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Modelling investment and disinvestment decisions under competition, uncertainty and different market interventions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 443-452.
- Glasure, Yong U. & Lee, Aie-Rie, 1998. "Cointegration, error-correction, and the relationship between GDP and energy: The case of South Korea and Singapore," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 17-25, March.
- Onozaki, Tamotsu & Sieg, Gernot & Yokoo, Masanori, 2000. "Complex dynamics in a cobweb model with adaptive production adjustment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 101-115, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:363-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCobweb model; Dynamic evolution; Non-equilibrium; Power supply and demand energy system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:544-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.