Perfect foresight models and the dynamic instability problem from a higher viewpoint
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2013.
"Stability Analysis in a Bertrand Duopoly with Different Product Quality and Heterogeneous Expectations,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 481-501, December.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Bertrand duopoly with different product quality and heterogeneous expectations," MPRA Paper 33480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Bertrand duopoly with different product quality and heterogeneous expectations," Discussion Papers 2011/122, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Carl Chiarella, 1992. "Developments in Nonlinear Economic Dynamics: Past, Present and Future," Working Paper Series 14, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Cournot duopoly with managerial sales delegation and bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 33828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colucci, Domenico, 2001. "Limited Computational Ability and Approximation of Dynamical Systems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 17(2-3), pages 155-178, June.
- Domenico Colucci, 1999. "Limited Computational Ability and Approximation of Dynamical Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1142, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Nonlinear Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper Series 6, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 1999. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory: Foundations, Synthesis, Perspectives," Working Paper Series 85, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Market Mechanisms, and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 231, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Donald A. R., George & Les, Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Donald A. R. George & Les Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2011. "The dynamic behaviour of asset prices in disequilibrium: a survey," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 101-139.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Output and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Ways Out of th Jump-Variable Conundrum," Working Paper Series 125, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2001. "Real-Financial Interaction: A Reconsideration of the Blanchard Model with a State-of-Market Dependent Reaction Coefficient," Working Paper Series 111, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, Carl, 1991. "The bifurcation of probability distributions in a non-linear rational expectations model of monetary economy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 65-78, April.
- Foroni, Ilaria & Gardini, Laura & Rosser, J.Barkley, 2003. "Adaptive and statistical expectations in a renewable resource market," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 541-567.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1999. "Stability in models of money and perfect foresight: implications of non-linearity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Agliari, Anna & Chiarella, Carl & Gardini, Laura, 2006. "A re-evaluation of adaptive expectations in light of global nonlinear dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 526-552, August.
- Franke, Reiner & Lux, Thomas, 1993. " Adaptive Expectations and Perfect Foresight in a Nonlinear Metzlerian Model of the Inventory Cycle," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 355-363.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:3:y:1986:i:4:p:283-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed