On sustainable growth and collapse: Optimal and adaptive paths
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easterly, William, 1994.
"Economic stagnation, fixed factors, and policy thresholds,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 525-557, June.
- Easterly, William, 1991. "Economic stagnation, fixed factors, and policy thresholds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 795, The World Bank.
- Herbert Dawid, 2005. "Long horizon versus short horizon planning in dynamic optimization problems with incomplete information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 575-597, 04.
- Steger, Thomas M., 2000. "Economic growth with subsistence consumption," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 343-361, August.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1992.
"Growth in open economies,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 5-46, July.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & B. Ravikumar & B. Ravikumar, 1997.
"Minimum consumptions requirements: theoretical and quantitative implications for growth and distribution,"
97-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Ravikumar, B., 1999. "Minimum Consumption Requirements: Theoretical And Quantitative Implications For Growth And Distribution," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 482-505, December.
- Chatterjee, S. & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Minimum Consumption Requirements: Theoretical and Quantitative Implications for Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 97-15, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1989. "Understanding Japan's saving rate: the reconstruction hypothesis," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 10-25.
- Michel, Philippe & Thibault, Emmanuel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2004.
"Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models,"
Working Paper Series
0386, European Central Bank.
- Michel, Philippe & Thibault, Emmanuel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2006. "Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Kenneth Matheny & Charles Noussair, 2000.
"An experimental study of decisions in dynamic optimization problems,"
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 389-419.
- Noussair, C. & Matheny, K. & Olson, M., 1998. "An Experimental Study of Decisions in Dynamic Optimization Problems," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1110, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:7:p:2374-2397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.