From structural assumptions to a link between assets and interest rates
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dirk Becherer, 2001. "The numeraire portfolio for unbounded semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341.
- Eckhard Platen, 2000.
"Risk Premia and Financial Modelling Without Measure Transformation,"
Research Paper Series
45, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Platen, Eckhard, 2000. "Risk premia and financial modelling without measure transformation," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,92, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A Benchmark Approach to Finance," Research Paper Series 138, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On The Role Of The Growth Optimal Portfolio In Finance," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 365-388, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:593-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.