Expectations, learning and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & Demertzis, Maria, 2011.
"How anchored are inflation expectations in EMU countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 281-298, January.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & Demertzis, Maria, 2011. "How anchored are inflation expectations in EMU countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 281-298.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Maria Demertzis, 2009. "How Anchored Are Inflation Expectations in EMU Countries?," DNB Working Papers 235, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Demertzis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Nicola Viegi, 2009. "Anchors for Inflation Expectations," DNB Working Papers 229, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Strohsal, Till & Melnick, Rafi & Nautz, Dieter, 2016.
"The time-varying degree of inflation expectations anchoring,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 62-71.
- Till Strohsal & Rafi Melnick & Dieter Nautz, 2015. "The Time-Varying Degree of Inflation Expectations Anchoring," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Demertzis Maria & Marcellino Massimiliano & Viegi Nicola, 2012. "A Credibility Proxy: Tracking US Monetary Developments," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, June.
- James B. Bullard, 2009. "President's welcome," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 179-180.
- Libich Jan, 2011. "Inflation Nutters? Modelling the Flexibility of Inflation Targeting," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Marzioni, Stefano, 2014. "Signals and learning in a new Keynesian economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 114-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:29:y:2005:i:11:p:1807-1808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.