Vertical technology transfer via international outsourcing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saggi, Kamal, 1996. "Entry into a Foreign Market: Foreign Direct Investment versus Licensing," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 99-104, February.
- Amy Jocelyn Glass & Kamal Saggi, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment and the Nature of R&D,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 92-117, February.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata, 1993. "International technology transfer under potential threat of entry : A Cournot-Nash framework," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 75-88, October.
- Sofronis Clerides & Saul Lach & James Tybout, 1996.
"Is "learning-by-exporting" important? Micro-dynamic evidence from Colombia, Mexico and Morocco,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sofronis K. Clerides & Saul Lach & James R. Tybout, 1998. "Is Learning By Exporting Important? Micro-Dynamic Evidence From Colombia, Mexico, And Morocco," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 113(3), pages 903-947, August.
- Sofronis Clerides & Saul Lach & James Tybout, 1996. "Is "Learning-by-Exporting" Important? Micro-Dynamic Evidence from Colombia, Mexico and Morocco," NBER Working Papers 5715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethier, W.J. & Markusen, J.R., 1993.
"Multinational Firms, Technology Diffusion and Trade,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0303, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ethier, Wilfred J. & Markusen, James R., 1996. "Multinational firms, technology diffusion and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 1-28, August.
- Wilfred J. Ethier & James R. Markusen, 1991. "Multinational Firms, Technology Diffusion and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment, Licensing, and Incentives for Innovation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 699-714, November.
- Kamien, Morton I & Tauman, Yair, 1986.
"Fees versus Royalties and the Private Value of a Patent,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 101(3), pages 471-91, August.
- Morton I. Kamien & Yair Tauman, 1984. "Fees Versus Royalties and the Private Value of a Patent," Discussion Papers 583, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1987. "Cost-Raising Strategies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 19-34, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:65:y:2001:i:2:p:389-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.