Welfare effects of liberalization reforms with distortions in financial and labor markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frenkel, Jacob A., 1982. "The order of economic liberalization: Lessons from Chile and Argentina : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 199-201, January.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1987. "Trade and capital-account liberalization in a keynesian economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 113-129, August.
- Juha KÃ¤hkÃ¶nen, 1987. "Liberalization Policies and Welfare in a Financially Repressed Economy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 531-547, September.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989.
"On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms,"
NBER Working Papers
3138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1982. "The order of economic liberalization: Lessons from Chile and Argentina," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-186, January.
- Edwards, Sebastian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1986. "The Welfare Effects of Trade and Capital Market Liberalization," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 141-148, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:52:y:1997:i:2:p:279-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.