Emerging adulthood among former system youth: The ideal versus the real
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodkind, Sara & Schelbe, Lisa A. & Shook, Jeffrey J., 2011. "Why youth leave care: Understandings of adulthood and transition successes and challenges among youth aging out of child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1039-1048, June.
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munson, Michelle R. & Stanhope, Victoria & Small, Latoya & Atterbury, Kendall, 2017. "“At times I kinda felt I was in an institution”: Supportive housing for transition age youth and young adults," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 430-436.
- Lawler, Michael J. & Sayfan, Liat & Goodman, Gail S. & Narr, Rachel & Cordon, Ingrid M., 2014. "Comprehensive residential education: A promising model for emerging adults in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 10-19.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:147-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Garcia, Antonio R. & Kim, Minseop & Thompson, Allison E. & Courtney, Mark E., 2015. "Development & maintenance of social support among aged out foster youth who received independent living services: Results from the Multi-Site Evaluation of Foster Youth Programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:332-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singer, Erin Rebecca & Berzin, Stephanie Cosner & Hokanson, Kim, 2013. "Voices of former foster youth: Supportive relationships in the transition to adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2110-2117.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging adulthood; Human development; Former system youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:35:y:2013:i:6:p:923-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.