Emerging adulthood among former system youth: The ideal versus the real
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Goodkind, Sara & Schelbe, Lisa A. & Shook, Jeffrey J., 2011. "Why youth leave care: Understandings of adulthood and transition successes and challenges among youth aging out of child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1039-1048, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munson, Michelle R. & Stanhope, Victoria & Small, Latoya & Atterbury, Kendall, 2017. "“At times I kinda felt I was in an institution”: Supportive housing for transition age youth and young adults," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 430-436.
- Lawler, Michael J. & Sayfan, Liat & Goodman, Gail S. & Narr, Rachel & Cordon, Ingrid M., 2014. "Comprehensive residential education: A promising model for emerging adults in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 10-19.
- Singer, Erin Rebecca & Berzin, Stephanie Cosner & Hokanson, Kim, 2013. "Voices of former foster youth: Supportive relationships in the transition to adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2110-2117.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:332-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Garcia, Antonio R. & Kim, Minseop & Thompson, Allison E. & Courtney, Mark E., 2015. "Development & maintenance of social support among aged out foster youth who received independent living services: Results from the Multi-Site Evaluation of Foster Youth Programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:147-152 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging adulthood; Human development; Former system youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:35:y:2013:i:6:p:923-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .