How child welfare workers perceive their work with undocumented immigrant families: An explorative study of challenges and coping strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.1 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(1), pages 1-296.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.2 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 1-249.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:10:1630-1633_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michelle A., 2007. "The social ecology of acculturation: Implications for child welfare services to children of immigrants," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1426-1438, November.
- anonymous, 2012. "Digest 2012," Research Digest, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ayón, Cecilia, 2009. "Shorter time-lines, yet higher hurdles: Mexican families' access to child welfare mandated services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 609-616, June.
- AfDB AfDB, 2012. "MDG Report 2012 - Full Report," MDG Report 399, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCalifornia; Child welfare workers; Service challenges; Undocumented immigrant families;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:790-797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.