School-age special education outcomes of infants and toddlers investigated for maltreatment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina Paxson & Jane Waldfogel, 2002. "Work, Welfare, and Child Maltreatment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 435-474, July.
- Magura, Stephen & Laudet, Alexandre B., 1996. "Parental substance abuse and child maltreatment: Review and implications for intervention," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 193-220.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Wolock, Isabel & Sherman, Patricia & Feldman, Leonard H. & Metzger, Barbara, 2001. "Child abuse and neglect referral patterns: A longitudinal study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-47, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kraus, David R. & Baxter, Elizabeth E. & Alexander, Pamela C. & Bentley, Jordan H., 2015. "The Treatment Outcome Package (TOP): A multi-dimensional level of care matrix for child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 171-178.
- Vanderzee, Karin L. & Pemberton, Joy R. & Conners-Burrow, Nicola & Kramer, Teresa L., 2016. "Who is advocating for children under six? Uncovering unmet needs in child advocacy centers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 303-310.
- Karatekin, Canan & Hong, Saahoon & Piescher, Kristine & Uecker, Jill & McDonald, Jeff, 2014. "An evaluation of the effects of an integrated services program for multi-service use families on child welfare and educational outcomes of children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-26.
- Haight, Wendy & Kayama, Misa & Kincaid, Tamara & Evans, Kelly & Kim, Nam Keol, 2013. "The elementary-school functioning of children with maltreatment histories and mild cognitive or behavioral disabilities: A mixed methods inquiry," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 420-428.
More about this item
KeywordsInfant and toddler maltreatment School-age special education placement Academic achievement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:1:p:80-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .