School-age special education outcomes of infants and toddlers investigated for maltreatment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolock, Isabel & Sherman, Patricia & Feldman, Leonard H. & Metzger, Barbara, 2001. "Child abuse and neglect referral patterns: A longitudinal study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-47, January.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Christina Paxson & Jane Waldfogel, 2002. "Work, Welfare, and Child Maltreatment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 435-474, July.
- Magura, Stephen & Laudet, Alexandre B., 1996. "Parental substance abuse and child maltreatment: Review and implications for intervention," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 193-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanderzee, Karin L. & Pemberton, Joy R. & Conners-Burrow, Nicola & Kramer, Teresa L., 2016. "Who is advocating for children under six? Uncovering unmet needs in child advocacy centers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 303-310.
- Karatekin, Canan & Hong, Saahoon & Piescher, Kristine & Uecker, Jill & McDonald, Jeff, 2014. "An evaluation of the effects of an integrated services program for multi-service use families on child welfare and educational outcomes of children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-26.
- Haight, Wendy & Kayama, Misa & Kincaid, Tamara & Evans, Kelly & Kim, Nam Keol, 2013. "The elementary-school functioning of children with maltreatment histories and mild cognitive or behavioral disabilities: A mixed methods inquiry," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 420-428.
- Kraus, David R. & Baxter, Elizabeth E. & Alexander, Pamela C. & Bentley, Jordan H., 2015. "The Treatment Outcome Package (TOP): A multi-dimensional level of care matrix for child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 171-178.
More about this item
KeywordsInfant and toddler maltreatment School-age special education placement Academic achievement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:1:p:80-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.