Child safety at reunification: A case-control study of maltreatment recurrence following return home from substitute care
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rittner, Barbara, 2002. "The use of risk assessment instruments in child protective services case planning and closures," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 189-207, March.
- Fuller, Tamara L. & Wells, Susan J., 2003. "Predicting Maltreatment Recurrence among CPS Cases with Alcohol and Other Drug Involvement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 553-569, July.
- Fuller, Tamara L. & Wells, Susan J. & Cotton, Edward E., 2001. "Predictors of maltreatment recurrence at two milestones in the life of a case," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Jonson-Reid, Melissa, 2003. "Foster Care and Future Risk of Maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 271-294, April.
- Wolock, Isabel & Sherman, Patricia & Feldman, Leonard H. & Metzger, Barbara, 2001. "Child abuse and neglect referral patterns: A longitudinal study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-47, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:27:y:2005:i:12:p:1293-1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.