Dominance and symmetry in partner violence by male and female university students in 32 nations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.079020_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Sugarman & Murray Straus, 1988. "Indicators of gender equality for American states and regions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 229-270, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björklund, Katja & Häkkänen-Nyholm, Helinä & Huttunen, Teppo & Kunttu, Kristina, 2010. "Violence victimization among Finnish university students: Prevalence, symptoms and healthcare usage," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1416-1422, May.
- Zanoni, Lee & Warburton, Wayne & Bussey, Kay & McMaugh, Anne, 2014. "Child protection fathers' experiences of childhood, intimate partner violence and parenting," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 91-102.
- repec:eur:ejisjr:235 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:252-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.