Effects of the duration, intensity, and breadth of family preservation services: A new analysis of data from the illinois family first experiment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wells, Kathleen & Freer, Richard, 1994. "Reading between the lines: the case for qualitative research in intensive family preservation services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 399-415.
- Lindsey, Duncan, 1994. "Family preservation and child protection: Striking a balance," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 279-294.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Sample Selection Bias As a Specification Error (with an Application to the Estimation of Labor Supply Functions)," NBER Working Papers 0172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rossi, Peter H., 1992. "Assessing family preservation programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 77-97.
- Schuerman, John R. & Rzepnicki, Tina L. & Littell, Julia H. & Budde, Stephen, 1992. "Implementation issues," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 193-206.
- Maluccio, Anthony N & Pine, Barbara A & Warsh, Robin, 1994. "Protecting children by preserving their families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 295-307.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
- Besharov, Douglas J., 1994. "Looking beyond 30, 60, and 90 days," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 445-452.
- Pelton, Leroy H., 1992. "A functional approach to reorganizing family and child welfare interventions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 289-303.
- C. F. Manski, "undated".
"What do controlled experiments reveal about outcomes when treatments vary?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1005-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Manski, C.F., 1993. "What Do Controlled Experiments Reveal About Outcomes When Treatments Vary?," Working papers 9313, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:19:y:1997:i:1-2:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.