Stochastic dominance with imprecise information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bawa, Vijay S., 1975. "Optimal rules for ordering uncertain prospects," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 95-121, March.
- Dubois, Didier, 2006. "Possibility theory and statistical reasoning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 47-69, November.
- Strobl, Carolin & Boulesteix, Anne-Laure & Augustin, Thomas, 2007. "Unbiased split selection for classification trees based on the Gini Index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 483-501, September.
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Antoine, V. & Quost, B. & Masson, M.-H. & Denœux, T., 2012. "CECM: Constrained evidential C-means algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 894-914.
- Islam, Mursaleena & Braden, John B., 2006.
"Bio-economic development of floodplains: farming versus fishing in Bangladesh,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 95-126, February.
- Islam, Mursaleena & Braden, John B., 2003. "Bio-Economic Development Of Floodplains: Farming Versus Fishing In Bangladesh," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22084, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Bauerle, Nicole & Muller, Alfred, 2006. "Stochastic orders and risk measures: Consistency and bounds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 132-148, February.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Maxmin Expected Utility with a Non-Unique Prior," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275405, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1989. "Maxmin Expected Utility with Non-Unique Prior," Post-Print hal-00753237, HAL.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:10:p:1435-1442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baudrit, C. & Dubois, D., 2006. "Practical representations of incomplete probabilistic knowledge," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 86-108, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:271:y:2018:i:2:p:632-643 is not listed on IDEAS
- Černý, Michal & Hladík, Milan, 2014. "The complexity of computation and approximation of the t-ratio over one-dimensional interval data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 26-43.
- Yunna Wu & Chuanbo Xu & Hu Xu, 2016. "Optimal Site Selection of Tidal Power Plants Using a Novel Method: A Case in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-26, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution function; Stochastic dominance; Probability boxes; Possibility measures; Lorenz curves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:71:y:2014:i:c:p:868-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.