Assessing model adequacy in possibly misspecified quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Holger Dette & Axel Munk, 2003. "Some Methodological Aspects of Validation of Models in Nonparametric Regression," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(2), pages 207-244.
- Joshua Angrist & Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val, 2006.
"Quantile Regression under Misspecification, with an Application to the U.S. Wage Structure,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 539-563, March.
- Joshua Angrist & Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2004. "Quantile Regression under Misspecification, with an Application to the U.S. Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 10428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kani Chen & Zhiliang Ying & Hong Zhang & Lincheng Zhao, 2008. "Analysis of least absolute deviation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 107-122.
- McKean, Joseph W. & Sievers, Gerald L., 1987. "Coefficients of determination for least absolute deviation analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 49-54, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:517-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conde-Amboage, Mercedes & Sánchez-Sellero, César & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao, 2015. "A lack-of-fit test for quantile regression models with high-dimensional covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 128-138.
More about this item
KeywordsCoefficient of determination; Conditional quantiles; Lack-of-fit; Linear model; Prediction quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:558-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.