A lack-of-fit test for quantile regression models with high-dimensional covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Noh, Hohsuk & El Ghouch, Anouar & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2013. "Assessing model adequacy in possibly misspecified quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 558-569.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"A Consistent Diagnostic Test For Regression Models Using Projections,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1030-1051, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Escanciano, J.C. & Goh, S.C., 2014. "Specification analysis of linear quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 495-507.
- Zheng, John Xu, 1998. "A Consistent Nonparametric Test Of Parametric Regression Models Under Conditional Quantile Restrictions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 123-138, February.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, October.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 1990. "Model selection for least absolute deviations regression in small samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 259-265, March.
- Xingdong Feng & Xuming He & Jianhua Hu, 2011. "Wild bootstrap for quantile regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(4), pages 995-999.
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- W. Stute & W. L. Xu & L. X. Zhu, 2008. "Model diagnosis for parametric regression in high-dimensional spaces," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 451-467.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2010.
"Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 209-221, November.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Specification Tests of Parametric Dynamic Conditional Quantiles," Caepr Working Papers 2008-021, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- J. Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2010. "Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles," Post-Print hal-00732534, HAL.
- Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2006.
"Smoothed Empirical Likelihood Methods For Quantile Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 173-205, April.
- Yoon-Jae Whang, 2003. "Smoothed Empirical Likelihood Methods for Quantile Regression Models," Econometrics 0310005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoon-Jae Whang, 2004. "Smoothed Empirical Likelihood Methods for Quantile Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1453, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2008.
"Breaking the curse of dimensionality in nonparametric testing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2006. "Breaking the Curse of Dimensionality in Nonparametric Testing," Working Papers 2006-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Otsu, Taisuke, 2008. "Conditional empirical likelihood estimation and inference for quantile regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 508-538, January.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- He X. & Zhu L-X., 2003. "A Lack-of-Fit Test for Quantile Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 1013-1022, January.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00732534 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQuantile regression; Lack-of-fit testing; High-dimensional covariates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:88:y:2015:i:c:p:128-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.