Analysis of least absolute deviation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9566-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Zhu, 2016.
"Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," MPRA Paper 61930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ke Zhu & Shiqing Ling, 2015.
"LADE-Based Inference for ARMA Models With Unspecified and Heavy-Tailed Heteroscedastic Noises,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(510), pages 784-794, June.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2014. "LADE-based inference for ARMA models with unspecified and heavy-tailed heteroscedastic noises," MPRA Paper 59099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2015.
"Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 685-738.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2011. "Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-072, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2012. "Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Schaumburg, Julia & Schienle, Melanie, 2013. "Financial network systemic risk contributions," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Noh, Hohsuk & El Ghouch, Anouar & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2013. "Assessing model adequacy in possibly misspecified quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 558-569.
- Chen, Kani & Lin, Yuanyuan & Wang, Zhanfeng & Ying, Zhiliang, 2016. "Least product relative error estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 91-98.
- repec:spr:sistpr:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11203-017-9159-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2015.
"A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 113-130.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai-Keung, 2013. "A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models," MPRA Paper 51224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhouping Li & Yuanyuan Lin & Guoliang Zhou & Wang Zhou, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for least absolute relative error regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 86-99, March.
- Ning, Zijun & Tang, Linjun, 2014. "Estimation and test procedures for composite quantile regression with covariates missing at random," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 15-25.
- Rong Jiang & Wei-Min Qian & Jing-Ru Li, 2014. "Testing in linear composite quantile regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1381-1402, October.
- Chevapatrakul, Thanaset, 2015. "Monetary environments and stock returns: International evidence based on the quantile regression technique," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 83-108.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:95:y:2008:i:1:p:107-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.