Robustness against separation and outliers in logistic regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Intrator, Orna & Intrator, Nathan, 2001. "Interpreting neural-network results: a simulation study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 373-393, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christmann, Andreas, 2004. "Regression depth and support vector machine," Technical Reports 2004,54, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Knox, Kris Joseph & Blankmeyer, Eric C. & Trinidad, José A. & Stutzman, J.R., 2009. "Predicting bankruptcy in the Texas nursing facility industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1047-1064, August.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 2003. "Implementing the Bianco and Yohai estimator for logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 273-295, October.
- Christmann, Andreas, 2004. "On a strategy to develop robust and simple tariffs from motor vehicle insurance data," Technical Reports 2004,16, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Gerhard Tutz & Jan Gertheiss, 2014. "Rating Scales as Predictors—The Old Question of Scale Level and Some Answers," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 357-376, July.
- Tutz, Gerhard & Leitenstorfer, Florian, 2006. "Response shrinkage estimators in binary regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2878-2901, June.
- Jaros³aw Kaczmarek, 2012. "Construction Elements Of Bankruptcy Prediction Models In Multi–Dimensional Early Warning Systems," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 5(1), pages 136-149, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:43:y:2003:i:3:p:315-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.