Power comparisons for disease clustering tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teugels, Jozef L. & Van Horebeek, Johan, 1998. "Generalized graphical models for discrete data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 41-47, May.
- Hojsgaard, Soren & Thiesson, Bo, 1995. "BIFROST -- Block recursive models induced from relevant knowledge, observations, and statistical techniques," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 155-175, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Tonglin & Lin, Ge, 2009. "Spatial scan statistics in loglinear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2851-2858, June.
- Wan, You & Pei, Tao & Zhou, Chenghu & Jiang, Yong & Qu, Chenxu & Qiao, Youlin, 2012. "ACOMCD: A multiple cluster detection algorithm based on the spatial scan statistic and ant colony optimization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 283-296.
- Trisalyn Nelson & Barry Boots, 2005. "Identifying insect infestation hot spots: an approach using conditional spatial randomization," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-311, December.
- Rashidi, Parinaz & Wang, Tiejun & Skidmore, Andrew & Vrieling, Anton & Darvishzadeh, Roshanak & Toxopeus, Bert & Ngene, Shadrack & Omondi, Patrick, 2015. "Spatial and spatiotemporal clustering methods for detecting elephant poaching hotspots," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 297(C), pages 180-186.
- Zhang, Tonglin & Lin, Ge, 2013. "On the limiting distribution of the spatial scan statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 215-225.
- Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Assunção, Renato Martins & Kulldorff, Martin, 2012. "Constrained spanning tree algorithms for irregularly-shaped spatial clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1771-1783.
- Porter, Michael D. & Brown, Donald E., 2007. "Detecting local regions of change in high-dimensional criminal or terrorist point processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2753-2768, February.
- HAEDO, Christian & MOUCHART , Michel & ,, 2013. "Specialized agglomerations with areal data: model and detection," CORE Discussion Papers 2013060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Demattei[diaeresis], Christophe & Molinari, Nicolas & Daures, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Arbitrarily shaped multiple spatial cluster detection for case event data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3931-3945, May.
- Ozonoff, Al & Bonetti, Marco & Forsberg, Laura & Pagano, Marcello, 2005. "Power comparisons for an improved disease clustering test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 679-684, April.
- White, Laura Forsberg & Bonetti, Marco & Pagano, Marcello, 2009. "The choice of the number of bins for the M statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3640-3649, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:4:p:665-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.